Process Technology is a leader in design and innovation of cutting edge heating equipment and power supplies for semiconductor and surface finishing industries. With a track record of innovation, we make things thermally possible for our customer base around the world.
Based in Willoughby, Ohio, we have been the leading manufacturer of electric immersion heaters, heating and cooling coils, controls, instantaneous heaters, liquid level controls, over temperature protection systems and accessories, since 1978. Our newest location in Amery, Wisconsin, manufacturers our power supplies. Process Technology has the most comprehensive and diverse product line globally to suit customer-specific applications.
We are constantly seeking top talent to become part of and grow with our team to achieve greater possibilities. Join the team that makes difficult processes thermally possible!
Process Technology is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation and generous benefit packages. We look forward to receiving your application!
Process Technology, a leader in the design, innovation, and manufacturing of power supplies, is looking for an Electrical Engineer for our Amery, Wisconsin location. In this position, you will conceptualize, design, and develop next-generation power conversion products and innovative solutions, primarily focusing on the surface finishing and semiconductor industries.
- Own electrical and firmware aspects for new and existing product designs.
- Research, design, program and test electrical components, sub-components and related materials for use in the development of new products or redesign of existing products.
- Program Embedded controllers, FPGAs, etc. to meet performance specifications.
- Efficiently manage projects throughout a development schedule.
- Work within necessary compliance standards (UL, CE, etc.).
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University.
- Experience with digital circuit design.
- Experience with A/D and D/A conversion.
- Experience with analog circuit design.
- Knowledge of digital control theory.
- Hardware and software testing and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the Company.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information in accordance with the company’s confidentiality policy.
- Proactive, high energy individual, able to adapt to change.
- Detail oriented with high levels of accuracy
- US citizenship required
- Five to ten years of experience in a design engineering role.
- Experience with digital control techniques applied to power supply design.
- Experience designing with and programming of FPGAs .
- Experience with networked devices and various communication protocols.
- Experience Programming in C, VHDL, etc.
- Industrial rated board design experience.
- Experience designing to international standards for safety and EMC.
- Travel requirements < 10%
Process Technology will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background investigation. Process Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all opportunities for employment will solely depend on qualifications.
Please submit your resume and salary requirement to: email@example.com