Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels for most aqueous processes and waste treatment tanks, or when leak detection is required.
- Helps protect against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
- ESP model: mounts on the outside of plastic tanks and senses up to .984 inches (25mm), so no direct immersion is required.
- ESPV model: for direct immersion applications (vertically mounted).
- Certifications: cULus and CE compliant.
- ESP model: housed in a plastic, epoxy encapsulated enclosure with 6-foot (1.8m) flexible cord and mounting flange.
- ESPV model: vapor resistant, CPVC probe enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC conduit.
- Field selectable normally open (N/O) or normally closed (N/C).
- 500 mA switch capacity (10 mA minimum).
- Operates on any voltage between 90 and 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase only.
- Ambient temperature range: 0°F (-18°C) to 176°F (80°C).
Options Available (consult factory)
- Can be pre-wired into combination temperature controls.
- ESPV models available with heavy wall immersion tubes in: CPVC, PVDF, PTFE, and quartz for vertical mounting.