Delivers superior temperature stability and outstanding performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements.
- Enhanced features include a non-casted structure, versatile flow rates, an expanded wattage range, and high-quality electropolished surfaces resulting in superior cleanliness.
- Grounded metal construction, multiple element thermocouples, insulated housing, and a hermetically sealed high limit thermal cutoff device (TCO)
- Can be used in single pass or recirculating applications for safely heating chemistries such as: EKC265, EKC830, EKC270, ST28, ST26, ACT690C, MEK, NMP and IPA
- Certification: UL 823, UL 499, CSA 22.2, and CE; rated for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations.
- 3,000-36,000 watts
- 120-600 V, single or three phase
- Pressure range: Up to 100 PSIG (689 kPa)
- Temperature range: Up to 180°C (356°F)
- Fluid Connections: ½-inch (12mm), ¾-inch (19mm), 1-inch (25mm) tube stubs (or custom connections); custom connections available.
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel, PFA and PTFE wetted surfaces, and a fluid pathway through a patented circular tubing array.
Options Available (consult factory)
- Custom configurations, connections and controller packages available.