The MicroStar Series is one of the most flexible product lines we offer. Simple to use, yet packed with features, the MicroStar Series power supplies are designed to be used in almost any general metal finishing application.
- System Output: DC, High Frequency Pulse (HFP) or Pulse Reverse.
- Small package size: linear technology
- Rugged, environmentally-sealed, powder-coated enclosure
- Patented Extended Operating Range
- Real Time Cycle Control
- Ampere Time Cycle Control
- Ampere Time Totalizer
- Constant current, constant voltage, and cross-over regulation modes
- High Frequency Pulse (HFP) Output Capability:
- FrontPanel+ Host Control Program for process set-up generation and process storage/data logging
- RS485 and USB ports for computer control
- Electronic overload, over-temperature, and short circuit protection
- Save/recall up to 10 different process steps
- Convection cooled
- Current outputs from 0.1-3.00 amperes average at 10 volts DC
- Line Regulation: +/- 1% of setting or 0.1% of maximum rating, whichever is greater
- Load Regulation: +/- 1% of setting or +/- 0.1% of maximum rating, whichever is greater
- Digital meter accuracy: +/- 1% plus L.S.D.
- Temperature stability: 0.2% of peak rating after 15 minute warm up
- Ripple: <1% RMS of maximum rated output
Options Available (consult factory)
- Recipe creation and storage
- Analog interface board: 4-20mA, 0-5V, or 0-10V
- Auxiliary totalizer with relay output to turn on/off pump, mixer, etc.
- Ramp timer
- Trickle current