Provides extremely high thermal transfer for package size.
- Patented fabrication process ensures consistent, high quality production.
- No gaskets to fail. TIG welding is used on the sheet edge (which separates Circuit A from Circuit B).
- Offers easy installation and servicing. Manifolding is simplified for larger applications. Heat loss is low, requiring little or no insulation.
- Maximum single circuit capacity 76 fluid ounces (2.2 liters).
- Temperature range: -60°F (-50°C) to 480°F (250°C)
- Pressure rating:Axial Circuit A: 230 PSI (1586 kPa or 16 bar), Spiral Circuit B: 360 PSI (2482 kPa or 25 bar)
- Seven sizes from 1.1 ft2 (.10 m2) to 15 ft2 (1.4 m2). Compact cylinders from 3” (70mm) x 6” (158mm) to 5” (120mm) x 20” (515mm).
Options Available (consult factory)
- Standard unit is 316 Stainless Steel. Titanium available as an option.