For virtually any wet chemistry application.
- Ideal for one-pass cooling of chemicals dumping to waste stream and innovatively eliminates high costs associated with water aspiration.
- Less surface area required for same BTU exchange compared to most other fluoropolymer exchangers.
- Heavy wall, large diameter tubing improves circulation and minimizes pressure drop.
- Sizes: 1.5 ft2 (.14m2), 2.5 ft2 (.23m2), and 3.5 ft2 (.33m2) of exchange area.
- Temperature range: -50°C(-60°F) to 250°C (480°F)
- Maximum pressure/temperature rating: Tube (PFA): 35 PSIG (241 kPa) at 120ºC (250ºF), Shell (PP): 30 PSIG (206 kPa) at 82ºC (180ºF), Optional shell (PVDF): 30 PSIG (206 kPa) at 135ºC (275ºF)
- Connections: Fluid (tube): ½-inch (12mm) male flare PFA, Shell: ¾-inch (19mm) male flare PFA, Shell drain: ¼-inch (6mm) male flare PFA.
Options Available (consult factory)
- ¼-inch (6.4mm) to ¾-inch (19mm) Super Pillar 300 Type® connections.
- Custom sizes based on application.
- PVDF shell.