Employment Opportunities at Process Technology
Process Technology, established in 1978, is the leader in the design and manufacture of superior process heating and cooling equipment serving a variety of industries. Our products include electric immersion heaters, inline heaters, heat exchangers and temperature controls.
Process Technology is searching for energetic, highly motivated and results-driven individuals to join our team. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including dollar match 401(k) and other benefits. Please note that successful candidates will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. We are seeking to fill the following positions:
We are seeking dependable assembly workers who will be taught to interpret orders, fabricate, assemble and test electrical heaters for shipment. Must be able to read a ruler, work with fractions and decimals and hand tools. Must be dependable and detail-oriented. Capability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Process Technology is the leader in the design and manufacture of superior process heating and cooling equipment serving a variety of industries. Our products include electric immersion heaters, inline heaters, heat exchangers and temperature controls. We are a actively seeking an industrial or manufacturing engineering intern to join our team for 8-12 weeks at our facility located in Mentor, Ohio. This would be a first-shift, full-time internship position.Duties:
- • Assist in gathering, recording and analyzing Manufacturing related issues/improvements
- • Work with Operations and Engineering to create new or update existing processes
- • Participate in multi-function 5-S and DMAIC teams
- • Utilize Solidworks to model and document legacy production equipment
- • Address safety and maintenance issues as assigned
- • Offer suggestions for equipment improvements
- • Assist with open issues and conflict resolutions
- • Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
- • Good time management skills
- • Ability to interact with all levels within the organization in a professional manner
- • Willing to learn
- • Proactive work-ethic and positive attitude
- • Perform duties and responsibilities in an ethical manner
- • Pursuing a degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- • Knowledge of engineering functions such as: testing and validation, program/project management, quality management, Measurement Technology/Statistical Process Control, Technical Documentation, Materials and Processing
- • Strong communication and presentation skills
- • Automotive related experience and working knowledge of Six Sigma a plus
- • Knowledge of Internet usage for research purposes
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a resourceful Mechanical Engineer to add to our growing team.
- • Research and analyze data such as customer design proposal and specifications to determine feasibility of design or application.
- • Conduct preliminary engineering studies.
- • Research, design, develop, manufacturer and test mechanical devices.
- • Maintain accurate filing and records system for projects from initiation to project close out.
- • Develop the structural design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design equipment and software.
- • Implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions and provide technical information.
- • Direct and coordinate activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation and repair mechanical or electromechanical products and equipment by applying theories and principles of science and mathematics.
- • Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 0-5 years’ experience in an engineering field.
- • Proficient in SolidWorks or other 3-D design programs.
- • Knowledge of FEA, fluid flow and thermodynamics.
- • Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturer of goods.
- • Serve as project manager on moderately to highly complex projects.
- • Strong computer and analytical skills.
- • Ability to manage and synthesize large amounts of data.
Submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
We are looking for a creative R&D Materials Engineer to add to our growing R&D team with emphasize on new product development.Responsibilities:
- • Lead multiple and overlapping product development projects including but not limited to the application of statistical experimental design, product testing, and data analysis
- • Conduct literature and patent searches to guide experimentation
- • Develop and implement new technologies to provide improved resistance to the highly corrosive environments found within the metal finishing and semiconductor manufacturing processes
- • Develop and implement material upgrades that improve thermal transfer capabilities in liquid, gas, and mixed phase systems
- • Contribute to product platform development through application of statistical experimental design, product testing, and data analysis
- • Identify material and other functional specifications to meet customer needs
- • Support marketing and sales through development of product and application data
- • Present technical work to customers and various levels within the company in a format that is easily understood
- • Coordinate technical projects and communicate findings across various teams
- • Continuously evaluate and incorporate industry trends that pertain to materials science and engineering
- • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering and five years’ experience in new product development within a manufacturing environment is preferred; Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree is acceptable with applicable experience
- • Master’s degree preferred
- • Five years’ Project Management experience preferred
- • Strong familiarity with various material systems (metals, ceramics, fluoropolymers, etc.)
- • Strong working knowledge in heat transfer, materials science, mechanical design, chemistry, and electrical engineering
- • Expertise in characterization as related to thermal and mechanical failure
- • Strong computer and analytical skills
- • Ability to manage and synthesize large amounts of data
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org