Employment Opportunities at Process Technology
Process Technology, established in 1978, is the leader in the design and manufacture of superior process heating and cooling equipment serving a variety of industries. Our products include electric immersion heaters, inline heaters, heat exchangers and temperature controls.
Process Technology is searching for energetic, highly motivated and results-driven individuals to join our team. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including dollar match 401(k) and other benefits. Please note that successful candidates will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. We are seeking to fill the following positions:
We are seeking dependable assembly workers who will be taught to interpret orders, fabricate, assemble and test electrical heaters for shipment. Must be able to read a ruler, work with fractions and decimals and hand tools. Must be dependable and detail-oriented. Capability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales/Business Development professional.Position responsibilities:
- • Aggressive, organized and experienced in silicon wafer wet process manufacturing.
- • Possess hunter instincts to independently scan for opportunities, identify and qualify original equipment manufacturers’ purchasing potential.
- • Ability to penetrate targeted accounts and execute a sound business development strategy.
- • Strategic thinker with strong negotiating skills, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- • Bachelor's Degree and 10 years technical sales experience.
- • Experience in Asia is required.
- • Willingness to travel 50-75% and to work from home.
- • Proximity to a major international airport is preferred.
- • Experience developing and managing manufacturers rep groups preferred.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- • Drive strategic account penetrations with assigned OEMs and end-user accounts
- • Drive execution of account team deliverables.
- • Work with account teams to develop commercial/technical proposals to win the business.
- • Ensure that customer technical requirements are well defined, understood and communicated to product and engineering groups.
- • Responsible for meeting penetration, bookings, gross margin objectives for the assigned territory.
- • Responsible for managing Asian distributor relationships and for making joint customer calls with distributor sales representatives.
- • Responsible for generating weekly reports for business in assigned territory and for maintaining accurate forecasts and business updates
Offering a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), Please submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
We are seeking a dependable shipper who will be taught to build boxes, pack and ship product. Some shipping experience helpful. Must be dependable and detail oriented. Capability to lift up to 50 lbs.