Process Technology is a leader in design and innovation of cutting edge heating equipment for semiconductor and surface finishing industries. With a track record of innovation, we make things thermally possible for our customer base around the world.
Headquartered in Willoughby OH, with production facilities in Mentor OH and Amery WI, we have been the leading manufacturer of electric immersion heaters, heating and cooling coils, controls, instantaneous heaters, liquid level controls, over temperature protection systems, power supplies and accessories, since 1978. Process Technology has the most comprehensive and diverse product line globally to suit customer-specific applications.
We are constantly seeking top talent to become part of and grow with our team to achieve greater possibilities. Join the team that makes difficult processes thermally possible!
Process Technology is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation and generous benefit packages. We look forward to receiving your application!
This is an opportunity to support all areas of the business by testing, repairing, and trouble-shooting a wide range of products. Keys to success in this role: 1. Detailed Review and Interpretation of Drawings – read and interpret schematics, drawings, diagrams, instructions and orders. Address any discrepancies or concerns. 2. Electronic Abilities – test simple and complex electronic systems. 3. Testing Abilities – comfortable identifying errors or issues using basic judgment in quality analysis and bring them to the supervisor’s attention.
- Follow formal test procedures and document test results on quality records.
- Set up standard test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of production models.
- Analyze and interpret test data to verify units under test perform as specified by the relevant formal test procedures.
- Adjust, calibrate, align, and repair circuitry as needed to meet design and performance specifications.
- Capture required data to describe and illustrate system’s operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations.
- Recommend changes or corrections to formal test procedures.
- Recommend changes in circuitry and/or physical configuration to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Follow department processes to ensure ISO compliance.
- Perform other related miscellaneous tasks/duties as assigned and required
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college; or military electronics training; or certified technical school; or equivalent related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read a schematic and wire to diagrams.
- Possess basic math, measurement, reading and comprehension skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work on your feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced, quality focused environment.
- Ability to perform basic data entry on computer.
- Detail oriented with high levels of accuracy.
Don't forget to ask about our comprehensive benefits package and other great perks!
Process Technology will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background investigation. Process Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all opportunities for employment will solely depend on qualifications.
Please submit your resume and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org