Wet chemical processing continues to grow in both the number of steps and the complexity of processing. Wet processing tool chamber counts continue to rise in newer tools, thus increasing the difficulty in chamber matching. Increased customization of high purity fluid heaters requires matching of size/price/performance with application requirements. Smaller, higher density, less expensive, recirculation heaters are increasingly required to match all of these constraints and improve yields in new and existing tools.
Process Technology has developed the Pulsar POU (point-of-use) heater to provide the perfect outcome for your application. Compact, fast, and compatible with all chemistries (including hydrofluoric acid), Pulsar supports flow ranges from 0.1 to 2 LPM and process temps >150°C.
Features and Benefits
- Small size enables mounting near point of dispense.
- Increased yield due to enhanced chamber matching.
- Enhanced yield due to optimized temperature gradient across the wafer surface.
- Reduced cost of ownership since decreased recirculation loop temperature extends bath chemical lifetime.
- Flexible mounting orientation: vertical or horizontal.
- Certification: UL499 and SEMI S2
For questions about our point of use heaters Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shared August 7th, 2017
By Connie Dawson, Process Technology